The application process for BEC 2019 is complete
Applications are now closed.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Important dates & deadlines
The application and registration deadlines apply to all conference participants (invited speakers, accepted applicants, and committee).
|Opening of applications:||Tue, January 15, 2019|
|Deadline for applications:||Tue, April 30, 2019|
|Deadline to complete your approved registration:||Sun, June 30, 2019|
- Who needs to apply?
- Everybody. Invited speakers and scientific committee should also fill the application form to provide us with the necessary details.
- How do I apply?
- Applications are now closed. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When do I get a response to my application?
- Notification of acceptance and registration information together with details about the payment process has been sent. If you did not receive an email from us yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Poster or short talk?
- Oral presentations are only for invited speakers. Other participants are expected to present a poster. The scientific committee might ask you after successful application to give a short talk instead of a poster.
If an attendee is unable to attend the BEC 2019 conference for any reason, written notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The scientific committee will make a decision about the possibility for substitution of the speaker and the refund of the registration fee. We will make an effort to respond to each request within five business days. We will refund the full registration fee via Eventbrite.